More and more people are using computers these days, especially to access the Internet. Some even feel that they have no choice – it’s the only way to go…
Do you feel left behind?
“I have no choice – everyone has a computer!”
“Computers are too complex”
“I’m too old to learn”
“I’m afraid of computer scams”
“What is an email address?”
“What does Google mean?”
As your computer coaches, we will work with you …
– using your computer
– at your home – no time wasted travelling
– at your pace – learning what you want to learn
– and encourage you to learn new skills
– to surprise your family and friends!
Your new skills
– Communicate using email
– Share photos from your digital camera or mobile phone
– Read your favourite newspapers on the Internet
– Research the Internet (recipes, research, music, etc)
– Plan your next trip – reserve flights, hotels, check the weather
– Write and print documents
– Organize your music, pictures and documents
– Save money on long distance telephone calls
– Enjoy playing games like Solitaire, Scrabble and Crosswords
Your computer brings the world into your home. You can access information and news at your convenience. Your new computer skills may assist you with tasks that you currently do, but more quickly and accurately. Your new knowledge will give you control and you will discover new benefits every day.
Contact us for further information or to book a no obligation visit to discuss further.
This service is available in the following areas:-
Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Waltham Abbey, Goffs Oak, Northaw, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Hadley Wood, Hertford, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and the surrounding areas.